Job Opportunities at Enable2 Quality Assured Interpreting and Translation Services:
Do you speak more than one language?
Are you looking for a job that is flexible, interesting and allows you to be self-employed?
Join the Enable2 team and work for a social enterprise that provides high quality professional interpretation services to a range of public, private, voluntary and community sector customers.
We are looking for interpreters in every language from Abkhazian to Zulu to work as part of our team of self-employed interpreters. You would provide, on behalf of Enable2 CIC, a high quality, professional interpretation service, mainly during office hours.
In exchange we will offer you:
- Flexible hours to suit your own circumstances
- A variety of settings and assignments
- Regular training and accreditations
- Friendly and helpful back office staff to support you
- Annual networking meeting – giving you the chance to meet other interpreters
We are recruiting throughout the year, so visit our careers page at http://www.enable2.com/careers/ or call us on 01274 237614.