Canterbury Crew is a Theatre Group for young people in the BD5 area. Delivered by professional Faciliators from Freedom Studios, you can build your confidence and creativity in weekly workshops that are fun and supportive.
- learn how to devise and perform your own work
- try different theatre techniques
- use music, rhythm and movement
- develop your confidence, creativity and team working skills
- work with other brilliant young people and local professionals
- have opportuntities to perform
These sessions are FREE thanks to a Bradford Council Youth Work grant. Young people aged 13 to 19 are welcome.
We particularly encourage young people from the following backgrounds to join us: LGBT, young parents, BAMER (black and minority ethnic or refugee), migrants, those who've been affected by drugs, homelessness, mental health issues and physical and/or learning disabilities.
We welcome everyone - just bring your willingness to have a go!
If you're thinking of coming along just check that we have a session on first - call Maria on 01274 730077