Editing your group's pages - for admin contacts
For security, only admin contacts can edit pages on the website
- if DIVA admin has added you as an admin contact then you can
follow these instructions to edit your group's page.
Anyone that is an admin contact can now log in and edit
their group's page/s.
To edit your group's page on DIVA Bradford
1) Sign up for a free DIVA Bradford account. Make sure you use
the same email address that you've given DIVA Admin.
You can choose your own username and password.
2) Log in
3) It should open the My Diva
4) Scroll down to see the records you can edit
listed under My Organisations, My Location, My Services etc
5) Click on edit next to the
page that you want to edit.
6) When editing, remember to click
update to save any changes.
7) Any changes will be live immediately but
then approved by DIVA Admin (you will get an automated email when
we have approved the changes).
You can change most information except the contact person - if
this needs altering, contact us.
Hope this helps. If you get stuck and would like us to make
changes for you or if you have any questions, just contact us.
I've been sent a reminder but no changes are needed
An admin date is publicly displayed on every listing on DIVA so
that people who look at your page can see how up to date your
If your organisation, service or location page was updated over
12 months ago you will get automated email reminders from DIVA
Bradford asking you to check your group's page.
If no changes are needed, please still log in, click edit next
to the page you want to confirm and then in edit mode click
Update. The admin team will then know that you
have checked the details and that everything is accurate.
us to tell us the page is ok will stop the email reminders
Just go to the login problems page, type your email
address in the box and click 'Check my email'.
One of three things will then happen:
- If your email address is registered on DIVA, and your account
is active, you will be sent an email containing a new
- If your email address is registered, but your account has not
yet been validated, you will be sent an email containing a
validation link which you must click to activate your account.
- If your email address is not associated with any DIVA user
account, you will see a message that says "No DIVA account was
found with that email address." In this situation, you should go to
the Register page to create an