To plan and deliver projects, including identifying funding, writing bids, applying for grants, raising funds, achieving targets/outcomes and overseeing the project budget.
- To deputise in the absence of the Centre Manager
- To design, arrange and facilitate ongoing support for beneficiaries. This may involve liaison with external agencies depending on need.
- To systematically collect information about the project and embed monitoring and evaluation from the start of the project.
- To measure the project’s impact and success against the stated outcomes using The Gateway’s monitoring and evaluation tools and others that are appropriate.
- To produce high quality reports to agreed deadlines for funders and to contribute to the Gateway’s website and social media to promote the project.
- To represent The Gateway with external organisations, including developing and maintaining partnerships as appropriate to the project.
Please contact 01274 636602 or via email at adele@ravenscliffe,org.uk for an Application Pack.
Closing date for post: Friday 11th August 2017 at 12pm. Interviews to be held Tuesday 22nd August 2017.