Inspired Neighbourhoods CIC is currently looking for an experienced and articulate individual who can work with young children and adults to deliver healthy eating and living sessions around Bradford.
You will have experience in delivering a holistic approach to tackling health inequalities in deprived wards. Working in partnership with schools, health agencies and local communities you will deliver a programme of activities relating to healthy eating & family lifestyle.
We expect you to implement robust monitoring processes to evidence progress, aid evaluation, capturing learning and good practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate health based programmes, activities and engaging sessions to adults and children in schools and community centres around Bradford.
- Data and evaluation.
- Representing Inspired Neighbourhoods in local and district meetings.
- Contacting schools to finalise programmes.
- Promoting and marketing the health sessions.
- You will bring enthusiasm and assertiveness needed to get things done and deliver a high impact programme.
- Excellent communication skills and possess the ability and confidence to liaise with a wide range of individuals.
- You will offer a flexible and adaptable approach to work as you may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet service delivery requirement.
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to gain knowledge across the organisation.
- Nutrition qualifications or experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to analyse and present information.
- Experience of working with adults and children.
- Experience of facilitating/delivering experience.
- DBS certificate.
- Facilitation and group work skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Health Improvement or HENRY qualification (training can be can provided).
- Experience of working within a multi-project environment.
- Degree level educated (or equivalent experience).
- Experience in a community development role.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Bradford, UK
Interview dates to be confirmed
For details of how to apply, telephone Wafaa Nawaz 01274 665598