Programme Administrator: Job Description
Salary: £19,000 pro rata.
Location: Yorkshire, Greater London, Surrey, Bucks & Berks, West Midlands, Manchester and Lancashire.
Role Length: 2-3 months.
Dates: June - August.
Role Type: Non-residential, none manager, office based.
Programme Administrators join our core Programme Delivery teams in our regional offices, taking responsibility for a variety of logistical and administrative tasks and ensuring the smooth running of the NCS programme. You will support multiple programmes in various locations across the region.
This role is suitable for a highly organised and motivated individual who is looking to step into the charity, youth or community sectors.
- Support the delivery of the NCS programme across a specific region.
- Manage the logistics and planning, including liaising with providers, food delivery, surveys and accommodation.
- Manage programme administration, including petty cash, attendance, incident reporting, risk management and data protection.
- Remotely liaise with seasonal staff to support them logistically and ensure incidents are reported in our database.
- Provide flexible support to the delivery team.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent organisation and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on projects across various departments and locations
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively when carrying out multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the NCS programme
- Understanding of risk management and data protection