Citizens Advice Bradford and Airedale is a large, busy district advice service covering Bradford and Keighley. If you are highly organised, experienced in delivering targets within a quality assurance framework and wanting a rewarding role in a diverse and exciting organisation then this may be the job for you. You must have significant recent experience in advising and assisting on the full range of debt advice strategies, including bankruptcies and DROs and have a good knowledge of court procedures. You will also have income maximisation skills.
If you don't have the relevant experience in providing debt advice, but have generalist advice experience, or specialist advice in another legal area e.g housing then trainees will be considered.
● Salary: £25,951 per annum plus 5% contribution to pension scheme
● Trainees will start at £21,589 plus 5% pension contribution and will rise to full rate once caseworker competence achieved.
● Annual Leave: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays plus 3 additional days
● Hours: 37 hours per week
● The post holder may be based in Bradford or Keighley depending on service needs and may involve home working.
● This post is funded by the Money Advice and Pension Service.
We are committed to working towards equal opportunities for all groups subject to discrimination.
Closing date: 12 midday Friday 2nd October 2020
Interview dates to be arranged.
Tel: 01274-758030 between 9am – 4:00 pm.