We are recruiting for a Finance and Admin Team Leader to complement our existing team.
To co-ordinate finance and administrative support across multi sites to ensure the smooth running of the charity’s daily activities. To support the Finance Director in ensuring that proper accounting records are maintained in accordance with Charity and Company law.
- To ensure the smooth running of the finance department across the organisation
- To ensure all transactions are inputted to our accounting package (Xero) in a timely and accurate manner.
- To work with colleagues in the Income, Development and Impact team and Operations to ensure effective communication results in transactions being applied accurately to the appropriate funding stream.
- To produce internal financial reports to aid operational team leaders with budget management.
- To co-ordinate the provision of reception, H.R., administrative and financial services across the organisation.
- To oversee the monthly payroll and pension processing.
- To maintain databases and excel spreadsheets as appropriate, and ensure that backing documentation is filed and is accessible through Teams.
- To oversee monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations, and petty cash and pre-pay card expenditure.
- To support the preparation of the annual financial accounts, papers for the Board and funding returns.
- To assist in raising the financial awareness and financial management skills of budget managers.
- To oversee the management of stationery, sundries and consumables, and the allocation of mobile phones, keys and other tangible resources.
- To assist in the ongoing review of financial processes and procedures, identifying where we can make use of technology to streamline existing systems and practices.
For a thorough job description/person specification and to apply for this role, please visit: https://project6.org.uk/finance-and-admin-team-leader-2/
We have recently been challenged to take a long hard look at ourselves in terms of diversity and inclusion and would be delighted to see applications from all the communities we exist to support, particularly from people from BAME communities who are under-represented within our organisation.
Our head office is based in Keighley, West Yorkshire. The successful individual can be based in Keighley, Sheffield or Doncaster. Some travel between the sites will be expected. Some remote working is also available.
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th March 2021 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held week commencing 15th March 2021.