Organisation: Bradford People First
Hours: 18 1/2 hours per week (possibility to increase to FT with business case)
Salary: £30,507 pro rata (S02 27)
Terms: This is a permanent post subject to funding.
Closing Date: Friday 5th March at 12 pm midday
Application – Please return application form to Management@bradfordpeoplefirst.org.uk
Details: Bradford People First is a user-led, self-advocacy organisation, run by and for people with learning disabilities. We aim to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities in the Bradford District by helping them to have their voice heard. We do this through campaigning, facilitating self-advocacy forums, hosting events and training people with learning disabilities, professionals, carers and members of the public about things that are important to people with learning disabilities. Bradford People First currently requires a motivated and experienced Co-ordinator to lead and manage the organisation.
BPF has an organisation that has recently gone through a period great change, ensuring a solid foundation for the successful candidate and that will give them the tools, resources and support required to help shape (with support of committee) the charity moving forward.
A 100% hand over will be conducted with outgoing co-ordinator to ensure a smooth handover along with an introduction to partners and stakeholders.
Responsibilities for the post holder include:
• Leading and managing a staff team.
• Providing appropriate support and training for a team of volunteers who have learning disabilities
• Providing strong leadership and support to the management committee to ensure the organisation meets its aims, vision, values and charitable objects.
• Writing bids to generate income
• Overall responsibility for financial management of the organisation, including managing and reporting of grants and contracts.
• Supporting the organisation, management committee and strategic partners to set out and implement the organisation’s strategic plan to ensure secure provision of services moving forwards.
Contact Chris for further information on 07957724321, For an application pack please download of email email@example.com
All applications must be received by midday Friday 5th March 2021. Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Bradford People First The Mayfield Centre Broadway Avenue Bradford BD5 9NP Previous applicants may reapply. Bradford People First
Interview Scheduled for 10th March 2021
Registered Charity Number: 1122294