Home energy advice and information for Bradford district
Free talks and training from Bradford Environmental Action Trust
"Many people contiune to struggle to manage their energy use and
bills at home. The government is being advised to make more changes
to help ensure householder's access real choice and get cheaper
energy prices. In Bradford district there is a lot of independent
support and help already available.
"Bradford Environmental Action Trust will come and talk
to any community group and provide advice and information for
members, volunteers and staff to signpost and access all the
support that is available.
"Find out more about
- How to change energy supplier and save money, don't be confused
about your bills and the deals on offer.
- Long-term health problems which are made worse in cold
- Support from your energy company's Priority Services
- 'Hard to treat' homes and what can be done about them.
- How to avoid condensation and mould problems in your home.
- Claiming the Warm Home Discount, get all the financial support
available to you.
- How to get the best out of your heating controls.
- Pratical support available from the Bradford Warm
Homes Healthy People partnership.
"If your group would like a talk or would like more information
on any of these topics email Sally Kelling firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 07731 524480."