• We act as a Local Infrastructure Organisation for the local voluntary, community and not-for-profit sectors.
• We actively promote volunteering for all and to enable individuals to use their skills to the best advantage of themselves and the local community.
• We operate effective direct services to meet local needs through volunteering.
• We encourage good practice in the recruitment and support of volunteers.
• To enable local people to gain satisfaction from undertaking voluntary work, by providing voluntary work opportunities which match their skills and
• To provide the necessary support and training to volunteers to enable them to undertake their voluntary work to the best of their ability.
• To maintain a pool of volunteers to undertake voluntary tasks referred to the Centre.
• To place volunteers with other organisations
• To develop and support local community groups in response to identified needs.
• To provide a high-quality, professional service which promotes the positive benefits of volunteering and responds to the needs of the community it serves.
• To provide a range of social support services to the Keighley community including: Carelink befriending scheme for older people, First Checkpoint
approved trader register, Helping Hands DIY & home improvement service, Silverlinks day service for older people. Leisure Link social activities
for adults with a learning disability, Food for health cooking group for adults with a learning disability, Boogie Nights disco for adults with a learning
disability, 2nd Time around work based training for adults with a learning disability, Supported Volunteering for adults with a learning disability and
Disclosure & Barring service.