We are looking for an experienced professional with previous administration experience to support our Client Services. The role requires the provision of excellent administration and clerical support in a fast paced and complex environment. This includes both internal support for the organisation as well as a customer and client facing element, providing a professional, sensitive and efficient service to all.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with exceptional attention to detail, strong organisation skills and experience in an administrative role. You will need to be highly motivated and proactive, and confident working independently as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment. A positive attitude and flexible approach are essential.
As a value driven mental health charity we are also looking for someone who is passionate about mental health and making a difference.
Key duties and responsibilities Administration Support
• Being a first point of contact for the Pathways to Employment Service, communicating with members of the public and professionals when an enquiry is made.
• Providing administrative support to all client facing services where needed to include filing, scanning, photocopying, dealing with post, typing minutes and letters.
• Answering the telephone and redirecting calls, using exceptional customer service skills.
• Data entry - monitoring, client records and referrals.
• Booking client appointments.
• Supporting with referral management.
• Liaising with external staff as required.
• Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
• Support training sessions and events – preparing paperwork and support on the day.
• Support for creating reports using data gathering and analysis skills.
• Ensuring that clients are greeted and looked after appropriately and sensitively.
• Helping to improve administrative processes where possible. •
• Providing an efficient and professional reception service - on a regular basis to cover staff absences and breaks. This must include the ability to deal with all visitors, clients and customers (over the phone and face to face) often in busy and demanding circumstances.
• Providing support for recruitment and other HR clerical tasks as required.
• Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined.
• To work within all Cellar Trust policies and procedures including equality and diversity, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection.