We are looking for an effective leader with strong managerial experience to manage our Pathways to Employment Team. The post holder will need to ensure that the team delivers in line with The Cellar Trust purpose, strategic plan and values as well as delivering on agreed service outcomes.
This will be a varied and exciting role which will require you to manage a busy workload and the demands of leading a team, alongside working strategically to build relationships with colleagues within and outside of the organisation. You will be highly motivated, proactive, resourceful and have a positive attitude with a flexible approach.
As a value driven mental health charity we are also looking for someone who is passionate about mental health and making a difference.
- Responsible to Head of Client Services
- Line management of the Pathways to Employment Team
Key duties and responsibilities
- To provide strong and effective, values driven leadership - ensuring a clear sense of direction and purpose for the team
- To champion The Cellar Trust, the role of the voluntary and community sector (VCS) and the importance of lived expertise, as part of our wider partnerships with statutory services
- To work closely with the other service providers and other mental health services (statutory and VCS) to ensure that we develop joined up approaches and work in an integrated manner
- To lead on new pilots or programmes of work associated with this service area.
- To provide line management for the Pathway to Employment Team to include caseload management, supervision and coaching.
- Ensure all members of the team are clear about their roles and responsibilities, and expected levels of performance, and are delivering in line with agreed individual and team action plans
- Work with the team to develop processes and guidance for use within services
- Work alongside the Head of Client Services and other senior colleagues to develop plans for strategic development, further growth and financial sustainability in the service
- To be the service lead for our Pathways to Employment service in line with contracts, agreed service outcomes and funding requirements.
- Facilitate multi-disciplinary working by liaising with other mental health and social care professionals and services as required, for example, social workers, Community Mental Health Teams and outreach workers to ensure clear communications and joined up services where possible.
- Work in a collaborative manner across The Cellar Trust – encouraging effective team work across services and ensuring positive communication
- To ensure that effective partnerships are developed with users, carers, professional and clinical staff so that their advice and expertise informs all aspects of decision making
- To ensure the team delivers in line with the organisational purpose, strategic plan and values
- Ensure that the service is delivered in line with confidentiality, data protection and safe guarding legislation and guidance.
- Responsibility for reporting on service delivery and outcomes.
- To develop appropriate processes for assessing, managing and monitoring potential risks as well as triggering appropriate actions.
- Manage a reduced caseload of Pathways to Employment clients to be negotiated with Head of Client Services
- Maintain a working knowledge of current trends in mental health
- To work within all Cellar Trust policies including, but not limited to Health and Safety, Data Protection and Equality and Diversity.
Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form