We are looking for an exceptional and committed individual to join our team as Finance Manager. As Head of Finance you will be responsible to the Chief Executive for ensuring the financial health of the organisation and ensure that all financial legal and required operational standards and obligations are met. You will lead and deliver the day-to-day operational finance functions to meet the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong finance background
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently and manage their own time
- Have good IT skills, particularly Excel
- Be solution-focussed
- Be a team player.
For an informal discussion please contact Helen Davey (Chief Exec) 01274 730815
Base: Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, Bradford, BD1 4QU
Closing: Midday 27th March 2019
Interviews: 4th April 2019
Making an Application
- CVs will not be accepted
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to email@example.com
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
For full details and how to apply, please visit http://mindinbradford.org.uk/employment-opportunities
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form