An opportunity has arisen for an Employability Project Worker at our Employment, Training and Skills Service based in Bradford city centre. From here we deliver a range of employability and skills programmes for young people aged 16-29, in conjunction with local employers.
The key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Engagement with and recruitment of young people onto the appropriate programmes to meet their needs.
- Delivery of employability skills on a 1-2-1 and group basis.
- Preparing young people for and supporting them into work placements and local employment.
- Liaising with local employers for work placement and employment opportunities.
- Develop links with local referral agencies to promote the various opportunities for young people.
In the first instance this post is time limited to the 31/12/2019. Any informal enquiries please contact Iain Ross on 07511 168398.
Job Description and Person Profile