Community Action are looking to hire a Data and Admin Support Worker to assist with their DIVA Project. The role will be based in their Keighley Office, located at Central Hall however flexibility and willingness to travel across the district is important.
The role involves:
- Using databases to manage and update client data
- Reaching out to users through telephone, email and occasional outreach where required
- Monitoring and evaluation of project activity
- Managing social media accounts related to the project
- Working on publicity text for the project as needed
- Have strong initiative and the ability to work independently
- Close attention to detail, with strong reading and writing skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Competent with a variety of IT systems.
- Previous database experience is desired but not essential as full training given
To apply please send your cv and/or covering letter to the Information Team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any relevant experience with administration or databases, and why you think you would be suitable for the role.