Sports & Activities Manager will:-
- be responsible for attracting and promoting sporting and physical activities at the Parkside Sports Centre (PSC)
- coordinate and oversee physical activities and sporting projects at the site
- work with the Healthy Lifestyle Project to accommodate their activities
- work with the Bike Library to accommodate their activities
- work with local sports clubs and physical activity groups to accommodate and promote their activities
- work with other key tenants to accommodate their activities
- work with the CEO to identify local activity needs and develop enterprising solutions, as well as securing resources to develop the centre and its activities
- work with the facilities team to ensure the building is fit, proper, safe and accessible for users.
Applicants should have:
- Experience of working with sports groups and physical activity groups.
- A clear understanding of sports centre business management and development.
- Good level of general education
- Experience of good customer focused service provision.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders with varying needs.
Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 3rd June 2019
Interviews: Monday 10th June 2019
Application packs can be obtained from:
https://www.bradfordtrident.co.uk/vacancies/ or email email@example.com
Job Description and Person Specification