We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate Programme Manager to support the successful establishment of a new CIO and spearhead the delivery of the Big Local programme in Lidget Green and Scholemoor, (together called GreenMoor).
The successful applicant will provide leadership at an operational level in order to establish the newly formed CIO. They will be responsible for the formulation and delivery of a programme of works aimed at preparing the CIO to adopt the responsibilities of the Local Trusted Organisation (LTO) for GreenMoor Big Local.
- You will need a methodical approach to effectively establish the functionality of the new CIO including the development and application of all policies and procedures of the new organisation by working effectively with the trustees of the Board.
- You will need a strategic approach to oversee the implementation of the GreenMoor Big Local plan, and maximise the impact it has locally.
- You will need to have a strong knowledge of the GreenMoor area and of GreenMoor Big Local.
- You will support the successful delivery of the Big Local programme in GreenMoor, providing leadership at an operational level in taking forward the direction provided by the GreenMoor Board/Partnership.
- You will work with local groups, residents and partners to find solutions to local needs identified by the Board.
- The post holder will also demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work in a way which is positive, supportive, and enabling.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the challenges faced by the residents of GreenMoor and be willing to support them.
GreenMoor Big Local is part of Big Local, a resident led programme which was launched in 2010. Big Local is funded by BIG Lottery and managed by Local Trust. For more information and the GreenMoor Big Local Community Plan, please visit: www.greenmoorbiglocal.co.uk
Interviews will be held on Friday 21st June 2019.