Community Partnerships and Investment Manager - £39,575.00 (37 hours)
We have a fantastic opportunity that has become available for a Community Partnerships and Investment Manager to join Manningham Housing Association to deliver our new Community Investment Strategy. Working in culturally diverse and vibrant communities, you will be eager to make a big difference to the lives of our residents and the wider neighbourhoods.
To lead the successful development, implementation and delivery of community investment initiatives by working closely with customers, staff and other partners, ensuring that real outcomes are delivered in our neighbourhoods leading to improvements in the economic and social well-being of our customers and communities.
Key deliverables and outcomes
- Lead the implementation of our Community Investment Strategy which sets out our approach to working with communities to ensure a focus on activities which will benefit residents leading to improvements in their economic and social well-being.
- Develop high quality applications, tenders and proposals to secure external funding and support the delivery of community investment activities and take responsibility for budgets and expenditure, identifying efficiencies and helping to ensure that a value for money service is delivered
- Provide the lead role on the management, co-ordination and compliance with legislation and guidance relating to community investment developing tools that allow for the capture, demonstration and increase in the social and financial value of our work and return on investment.
- Contribute to developing strategies for sustaining tenancies through a range of targeted support such as employment and community cohesion initiatives.
- To identify issues which are the responsibility of other statutory and voluntary agencies and seek to involve them in focusing their services on MHA residents.
- Contribute to the development of Neighbourhood Plans supporting Neighbourhood teams to identify key issues and develop appropriate responses.
- Deliver on targets set out in the Community Investment Strategy action plan, evaluating the impact of our work to contribute to future strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing stakeholders including funders, delivery partners, businesses, and participants with a view to developing partnerships, programmes or initiatives.
- Support both internal and external impact measurement systems to maintain high quality service delivery and strengthening the evidence-base for the impact of our work.
- Produce high level reports for a range of audiences such as the Board and key partners and stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of the needs and aspirations of the community in a culturally sensitive and empathetic way and develop initiatives to address these.
Using the resources which we have created and also by bringing your own skills, experience and passion as a Community Partnerships and Investment Manager you will want to make your own mark by creating and delivering innovative partnerships and initiatives.
We are looking for someone to join our leadership team who has a proven track record of successful development, implementation and delivery of community investment initiatives. Working closely with our residents, staff and other partners, you will deliver real outcomes in our neighbourhoods leading to improvements in the economic and social well-being of our customers and communities.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! If you want to know more about the role and see the full job description and person specification or for an informal chat about this opportunity please contact Ulfat Hussain, Director of Operations on 01274 377224 or email Ulfat.email@example.com or Lee@manninghamha.co.uk.
The ideal candidate must have
- Education and Qualifications
- Practical and Intellectual Skills
- Personal Qualities
How to apply
For the full details of the job and essential criteria for the role please look at the JD and Person Specification then please download the documents from http://www.manninghamhousing.co.uk/about-us/jobs-at-mha/ and then email back the completed application form along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date – 12 Noon on the 1st August 2019.
Applicants must complete all the documents on our website and email it back to us, failure to do so will mean you will not get through to the shortlisting stage.
Manningham Housing Association is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are invited from all sections of the community.
- Good level of general education to A level
- Possess a driving license and have the use of an insured vehicle for work use
- Experience of developing and delivering projects/initiatives from inception to effective closure
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with like-minded partners and local agencies
- Project management or significant relevant experience
- Ability to write funding applications and fundraising
- Experience in conducting community consultation exercises
- Liaison with Local Authorities and other relevant agencies
- Experience of working in partnership with professionals in the wider community
- High level of oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills appropriate to a wide range of individuals and audiences
- Effective budgeting skills
- Willing to develop own skills and evidence of personal development.
- Understanding and able to demonstrate the vision and values of Manningham HA
- Ability to promote our Customer First approach
- Able to use IT Applications relevant to this job role i.e. MS Office.
- Ability to solve highly complex problems and make high quality effective and sound decisions on the information available
- Ability to work on own initiative and have a can do and proactive attitude to work
- A person with the desire to improve to make a real contribution to the running of the organisation
- Energetic personality with a high degree of personal drive and integrity, but with the essential sensitivity to retain the support of others.
- Able to demonstrate high standards of personal resilience and integrity.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results to tight deadlines.
Job Application Form