Citizens Advice Bradford and Airedale is a large, busy district advice service based over 3 sites in Bradford, Shipley and Keighley. If you are highly organised, experienced in delivering targets within a quality assurance framework and wanting a rewarding role in a diverse and exciting organisation then this may be the job for you. You must have significant recent experience in advising and assisting on the full range of debt advice strategies, including bankruptcies and DROs and have a good knowledge of court procedures. You will also have income maximisation skills.
● Salary: £25,951 per annum plus 5% contribution to pension scheme
● Annual Leave: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays plus 3 additional days
● Hours: 37 hours per week
● This post may be based in Bradford, Shipley or Keighley depending on service needs
● This post is funded by the Money Advice and Pension Service.
● This post is a contract to cover Maternity leave. It will be for six months initially but may be extended
We are committed to working towards equal opportunities for all groups subject to discrimination.
Closing date: 9am Friday 20th September 2019
Interview date: Friday 27th September 2019 (candidates will be informed on 24th September if selected for Interview)
Application packs are available from: Naj Ilyas - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01274-758030 between 9am – 4:00 pm.