Current Job Opportunity: Money Advice Assessor (Maternity cover)
Citizens Advice Bradford and Airedale is a large, busy district advice service based over 3 sites in Bradford, Shipley and Keighley. This role is primarily to provide money advice assessments by phone, face to face or electronically. To gather all relevant information from the client quickly, accurately and effectively and determine the next step in the money advice process. To ensure emergency situations are put on hold. To work within quality assured money advice systems. To draft financial statements. The post holder will have experience in providing advice within a quality assured framework, including negotiating on behalf of clients and a good understanding of the debt advice process. They will be committed to developing their experience in providing money advice. You will also have income maximisation skills.
They will be required to work out of all 3 sites: Bradford, Keighley and Shipley. This post is funded by the Money and Pensions Service.
● Salary: £25,951 per annum plus 5% contribution to pension scheme
● Annual Leave: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays plus 3 additional days
● Hours: 37 hours per week
● This post may be based in Bradford, Shipley or Keighley depending on service needs
● This post is funded by the Money and Pensions Service.
● This post is a contract to cover Maternity leave. It will be for six months initially but may be extended
We are committed to working towards equal opportunities for all groups subject to discrimination.
Closing date: 9am Monday 25th November 2019
Interview date: Thursday 28th November 2019 (candidates will be informed on 26th November if selected for interview)
Application packs are available: From: Naj Ilyas by emailing: email@example.com or call: 01274 758030 between 9am – 4:00