Mind in Bradford is looking for a passionate and committed person who will support the development and delivery of a district wide programme of recovery and maintenance focussed activities and groups to a broad range of clients. The role will play a key function in developing strong community links across the district, to ensure that we are well positioned to connect our work with other organisations to both promote services and expand our reach into the community, leading to better support to our clients.
The role will appeal to those who have:
- A positive attitude to people with mental health issues
- A passion to help improve people’s lives
- Energy and resilience to lead and enable change
- A commitment to excellence
- Salary scale: £11.75 per hour
- Hours: 20 hours per week to include day, evening and weekends
- Location: Kenburgh House with requirement to travel between service locations.
- Responsible to: Service Manager
- Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
- Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Probationary period: 6 months
- Closing Date: 10am on 18th November 2019
- Interview Date: 21st and 22nd November 2019
- In the first instance any enquiries to be emailed to Philip Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description and Person Specification
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form