Mind in Bradford is looking for a passionate and committed person to deliver 1-1 interventions within Primary Care settings to individuals seeking support for a broad range of mental health issues.
The role will play a key function in developing strong links across the district, to ensure that we are well positioned to connect our work with other organisations to both promote services and expand our reach into the community, leading to better support to our clients.
The role will appeal to those who have:
- A positive attitude to people with mental health issues
- A passion to help improve people’s lives
- Energy and resilience to lead and enable change
- A commitment to excellence
- Salary scale: £11.75 per hour
- Hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 6.30pm-9.30pm (9 hrs per week)
- Location: The Ridge Medical Practice, Cousen Road, Bradford, BD7 3JX and Picton Medical Practice, Westbourne Green Health Centre, 50 Heaton Road, Bradford, BD8 8RA
- Responsible to: Service Manager
- Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
- Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
- Probationary period: 6 months
- Closing Date: 10am on 15th November 2019
- Interview Date: 21st November 2019
In the first instance for any enquiries please call the office on 01274 730815.
Job Description and Person Specification
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form