Domestic cleaner - Voids Officer – Bradford
Join an award winning team and help us make a difference in the lives of others
We are recruiting for Voids Officer to join the Bradford Homeless Partnership teams in Bradford. This is a permanent position, 29 hours per week, salary £14,365.35 (£9.50 per hour).
The usual working days for this role is Monday – Friday, we are able to adapt a flexible approach to your working hours and days.
Bradford Homeless Partnership provides high quality accommodation in a caring and culturally sensitive way to vulnerable people who are socially excluded and have difficulty in accessing services.
- Have worked in a similar role and have knowledge and an understanding of the challenges faced by people experiencing homelessness including rough sleeping, drug and alcohol addiction. This experience may have been gained through lived experience or in a paid or voluntary capacity. You will be able to work effectively under pressure and/or in isolated situations.
- Be responsible for preparing and re-stocking a number of furnished properties across Bradford to an exact standard ready for re-let.
- Complete domestic cleaning duties and minor repairs e.g. cleaning, changing bedding, clearing out sharps, restocking and preparing properties for re-let including moving furniture.
- Conduct and recorded pre-void inspections in accordance with current policies and procedure.
- Check empty property and record in detail repairs and stock levels on in house recording systems as required by the service.
You must have a valid driving license and use of vehicle for business use.
Closing date: 9th May 2021
Recruitment Information Pack