Job Title: Information, Communication and Marketing Administrator
Salary: £18,750 pro rata
Hours: 21 hours per week, fixed term contract until December 2021
Closing date: Friday 18th June 17:00pm
Duties and responsibilities:
As part of the Information, Communication and Marketing Team, the role is expected to:
- Support the delivery of organisational projects and activities including the production and distribution of brand material
- Update the Community Action website and social media accounts as required and appropriate
- Monitor and evaluate marketing and communications activity
- Liaise with suppliers of marketing goods and services to ensure smooth delivery
- Deal with enquiries relating to marketing projects (email, telephone etc)
- Keep stakeholders updated on the progress of marketing activity
- Communicate with staff, beneficiaries and partners as appropriate to deliver marketing activity and projects to a high standard
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Emma Taylor on email@example.com.
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th June 2021.
Job Descripion and Person Specification