Mind in Bradford is looking for an administrator to provide general administration support to the Services Teams. The role is responsible for recording, collating and tracking data to provide accurate Management Information in the form of data analysis and reporting to support the delivery of the Operational Plan.
To provide general administrative support to ensure that daily operations are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.
The role will appeal to those who have:
- Experience of working in in a busy and demanding office environment.
- Confidence and success in using IT systems and packages, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to take the initiative and problem-solve
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment and to a consistently high standard
- Inclusive approach which welcomes and relates to people from many different backgrounds
- A positive attitude towards those with mental health difficulties and are able to respect and value people unconditionally.
- Patience, Resilience and are able to cope with pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability take the initiative, be creative, proactive and flexible
- A professional approach to all duties
Salary scale: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 15 hours – Monday to Friday to be mutually agreed
Base: We are operating partially remotely at the moment but expect that some time will be spent in the office at Kenburgh House, 28 Manor Row, Bradford, BD1 4QU with a view to this returning to office working in the future.
Responsible to: Service Director
Annual Leave: 25 days pro-rata
Pension: We operate a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
Probationary period: 6 months
Closing Date: 28th July 2021 10.00am
Interview Date: 4th August 2021
In the first instance any enquiries to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Making an Application
- CVs will not be accepted.
- Please email your completed application form in word format (as an attachment) to email@example.com
- Please note it is not possible for us to give feedback to non-shortlisted applicants
- Mind in Bradford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Mind in Bradford) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
Downloads - https://www.mindinbradford.org.uk/get-involved/job-vacancies/