Better Start Bradford is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund until 2025 to help children in Bowling and Barkerend, Bradford Moor and Little Horton get the best start in life. We deliver over 20 projects for expectant families and families with children aged 0-3, including support before, during and after birth, reading, play, healthy cooking and eating and English language skills. Find out more at www.betterstartbradford.org.uk.
- Provide Programme Management leadership across the team including an active Programme Management Office (PMO)
- Keep all programme documentation up-to-date and provide regular reports as required
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, and managers to plan and improve work plans, processes, and timelines for new work in an agile environment.
- Proactively manage cross-functional work and dependencies.
- Assist in the collaborative, dynamic planning process.
- Oversee effective delivery of change, using the appropriate methodologies.
- Build and maintain effective relationships within the team function areas(s), the wider organisation, projects and key stakeholders
- Adhere to change governance whilst ensuring that the final deliverables meet the programme outcomes and objectives.
- Identify and proactively manage key risks and blockers and escalate where appropriate in a timely manner.
- Ensure relevant teams are supported in delivery processes, identifying project issues and removing blocks, both project and development. Also, to promote lessons learned amongst the delivery team and stakeholders.
- Develop plans for closing a programme and benefits realisation
Equality and diversity monitoring form