We are seeking someone with excellent office skills to join our Bradford Doulas Team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good standard of keyboard skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and use of internet and email.
Candidates should have good communication, telephone skills, be flexible and have a positive attitude.
- Meeting the ongoing administrative needs of the Bradford Doula Project Team.
- To provide efficient and effective administrative support
- Advanced IT, communication, and office organisational skills
- Flexible, team player and able to manage a varied workload
- Excellent people skills face to face / telephone and virtually
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise short term and long-term tasks
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and issues appropriately
- Quick learner
- Training opportunities available
For a detailed application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries on the role, please call 01274 223232
Job Description and Person Specification