Normal hours of work are 9:00 to 16:30 with flexibility expected.
Prime objectives of the post:
- To oversee and coordinate the commissioned contracts, ensuring quality delivery against all contracts, producing accessible information to coordinate projects, arrange consultations etc
- To work with the Manager/Chief Officer on the range of other commissions and social enterprise work that the charity undertakes. This will include but not necessarily be limited to:
- raising estimates
- organising readers/translators
- overseeing completion of worksheets by staff
- fulfilling contracts as well as managing work stream priorities
- To undertake detailed administrative and development tasks to ensure the efficient running and timely delivery of its services
- To allocate and prioritise work tasks and delivery with team members
- To organise delivery of an extensive variety of contracts and liaise with clients at all levels
- To organise the regular maintenance of the building, securing appropriate contractors and ensuring building and fire safety compliance
- To coordinate a weekly meeting to ensure clear routes of travel for projects and division of work
The postholder will be responsible to the Manager/Chief Officer of the charity and the organisations voluntary management committee. Regular reviews of work progress and support meetings will be held.
Any training needs relevant to the post will be considered as the charity encourages updating of skills and knowledge.
Holiday entitlement, after the initial probation period of 6 months, as a full time member of staff is 33 days including Bank Holidays.
Please see Job Description and Person Specification, Application Form and Equality Monitoring Form.